Petgenics is the latest generation fermented supplement to restore or maintain your pet's intestinal balance and support digestive health.
16 strains of Lactobacillus are naturally fermented together and aged for one year. Multi-strain fermentation enhances the bacteria strength and produces ultra high density strains of good bacteria. The bioactive ingredients are extracted after a full year's fermentation containing a rich source of fermented extracts. The liquid ingredients is palatable and easy to feed by adding to your pet's drinking water.
Effective on dogs, cats, birds, guinea pigs, livestock and a wide range of animals.
- 16 strain bio-fermented ingredients for your pet’s intestinal balance.
- Palatable and easy to feed. Add to your pet’s drinking water or food.
- Aid the growth of good bacteria and suppress bad bacteria such as E.coli and Staphylococcus.
- May help support your pet's immune system.
Directions of Use
Feed every day or occasionally as required. Aid the restoration of your pet's healthy intestinal flora, support digestive health, use during a bout of diarrhea or after a course of antibiotics.
- For animal consumption only.
- Any contact with skin can be simply rinsed off with water.
- The ingredients are temperature tolerant up to 65C.
A bottle contain 100ml of fermented liquid for supplemental feeding. A convenient 10ml measuring cup is supplied.
- Recommended adding to your pet’s drinking water. Alternatively, mix with some water then add to pet food.
- Mix with water and voluntarily offer to your pet with a spoon or feeding syringe.
Daily Intake Guide